5.30.2019

Happiness is Measured in Caffeine

Coffee, Tea, or Soda?

Pick your caffeine, but don't be under caffeinated: decaf is for quitters! I know I'm a bit grumpy if I haven't had either sleep or caffeine. It helps kickstart my day and keeps me motivated throughout the day. We could all use a little caffeine now and then. 

Which way do you take your caffeine? Are you a jittery coffee bug like me? A well digesting tea drinker? A sugared up soda sipper? Or prefer the dash of caffeine in the form of a well crafted chocolate bar? 

Shameless Advertising: 

You can grab a shirt with this design from our Threadless Artist Shop. Do you need a stretch canvas sign to advertise your addiction and happiness? That's in there, too! Phone covers are also in the mix.  Click here to see the design 'Happiness is Measured in Caffeine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment