7.21.2019

I'd Rather Be Reading

I'd rather be reading. Those times when you have all the errands to run and all the feels to deal with, let others know you'd rather be curled up with a good book. This design comes in two iterations: one of text only, and one with a simple book graphic.
I was raised in a household where reading was the ultimate chill time. Grandma would have a book on the counter to read a couple pages between switching cookie sheets in the oven or while dinner cooked on the stove. My Grandpa read the paper while news played on the TV in the background. My Mom read before bed or while we played. Everyone was reading around us, and so we would find something to read as well.


I still enjoy reading while camping and other calm down times. I also read almost every night before bed. It is my calming and recharging task. I also review some of the books I read on my other blog: Tangent To a Blog. Feel free to check out those reviews and this design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment