7.16.2019

I'd Rather Be Sleeping

Sometimes, I'd just rather be sleeping! Check out this design and others on RedPress's Shop!


I really quite like this phrase. There are so many times I have to push through, whether it be work or family events. I have a pretty full schedule. My schedule is full by design and habit, but it still can be exhausting at times to do just get down to it and what needs to be done.
After a long day double at work, after putting out fires and emotionally drained, I put on a shirt like this to just head home and fall into bed. Sometimes, I'd rather be sleeping, and I'm up for letting others know!

Little ones get the joy of coming along to grocery stores and banks and all the other errands. Sometimes they just want a nice chill day at home with their blocks, a couple rounds of ABCs, and a nap. Let others know your little one is just a chill little home body who loves to nap with the adorable onesies from threadless!

No comments:

Post a Comment