8.16.2019

Roots

I quite like the Roots design. I'm not sure how this design came about, though. It was a moment of wanting something simple yet complex, and it developed before me with little thought about where we were going. This is what I ended up with: Roots, with dark pastel high lights.
This design looks better on lighter shirts, me thinks. This off-white, barely grey shirt is my favorite. I'm also a fan of how it fits on many of the other products, especially the notebooks and water bottles.
I look forward to more designs with a little more flair than just text; although, I do enjoy playing with the text-based designs best. Sometimes, outside of other craft and design projects, a design fits best in the RedPress family even when it does not focus on text.

Look for this design and more in the RedPress Shop, and follow us on instagram @RedPressPrints or on here for many more designs to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment