8.11.2019

Please Do Not Hug Me Ever

Random hugging is odd, especially when it's the socially acceptable thing and implied. Why are you trying to touch me? I don't know you, bro.
Please do not hug me. It's a simple request. Whether it's a social awkwardness, a sensory difference, or personal boundaries that do not leave room for random hugging... I'm wearing this to the next extended family reunion. Totes.

I've never understood the need to hug people who are unfamiliar, or even how people want to pat heads or shoulders or hug children. Hugging and snuggling has been scientifically shown to increase positive emotions and help little ones to thrive... but that can be saved for close family and friends. No unfamiliar family or acquaintances need apply, please.
This text design can be purchased from the RedPress Store on bags, shirts, sweatshirts, and so much more! Check it out by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment